Free Spirit Cocktails: 40 Nonalcoholic Drink Recipes
Light in spirit and easy to make, Free Spirit Cocktails is a refreshing approach to cocktail-making without the hangover.
Lighthearted and full of easy-to-make drinks, Free Spirit Cocktails is a refreshing approach to cocktail-making without the hangover. This collection of 40 zero-alcohol recipes features a wide variety of flavorful refreshments that have the look and feel of well-crafted cocktails without any liquor involved. From twists on classic cocktails to inventive sippers, quick 3-ingredient recipes, and more, this mocktail book offers countless opportunities for a spirit-free moment:
- Unwind after a long day with a fragrant glass of A Perfect Pear.
- Mix up some flavorful Faux Swizzles for a zero-proof mocktail party.
- Host a perfect brunch with a large batch of Life's a Peach.
- Cheers with a glass of Be My Honey to celebrate all of life's moments.
MOCKTAIL MOVEMENT: Sober-flexible living has grown exponentially over the past couple of years and continues to be a major topic. More and more, people are participating in Dry January, purchasing alcohol-free spirits and mixers, and exploring sober living.
EASY TO MAKE: All the drinks in Free Spirit Cocktails are approachable and easy to whip up in a flash for any occasion�parties, baby showers, weddings, holidays, and more.
- Publisher: Chronicle Books (November 1, 2022)
- Hardcover: 128 pages
- Item Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Dimensions: 5.3 x 0.7 x 7.25 inches