Essential Compendium of Dad Jokes: The Best of the Worst Dad Jokes for the Painfully Punny Parent
The Essential Compendium of Dad Jokes features 301 wonderfully cringe-worthy dad jokes - including the classics, twists on the classics, and fresh new material.
For the first time ever, the best of the worst dad jokes are compiled in one pun-filled place. With original illustrations throughout, this extensive collection is sure to provide hours of silliness for the whole family. After all, no matter how groan-inducing dad jokes are, they will always have a special place in the joke arsenal.
- Contains dozens of sidebars with interesting tidbits, joke-telling pointers, and profiles of legendary dad jokers
- Features jokes from "I'm on a seafood diet ... I see food and I eat it" to "I used to hate facial hair ... but now it's growing on me"
- Great for fathers, patient mothers, tolerant children, and anyone else who loves a pun
They make us cringe, chuckle, and roll our eyes, but we all love a wonderfully corny dad joke. The Essential Compendium of Dad Jokes is so bad it's good, ensuring loads of laughter for the whole family.
- Publisher: Chronicle Books; Illustrated edition (March 3, 2020)
- Hardcover: 272 pages
- Item Weight: 1.04 pounds
- Dimensions: 5.25 x 1 x 7.25 inches